You inevitably experience some financial difficulty at one point or another in your life. Sometimes, the only way out is to apply for a Secured / Unsecured loan. People release cash from their home for many reasons. To invest in property, a business or holiday home, to upgrade or renovate a property they are buying or perhaps to prepare it for sale.
More often than not it is to consolidate credit cards which charge high interest rates.
- Clients who are tied in on their current mortgage deal
- Clients who do not wish to remortgage out of their current product
- Clients declined a further advance
- Clients who need to self certify their income
- Clients with adverse credit
- Clients looking to borrow large sums of money up to £25 million
- Homeowner unsecured loans from £5,000
- No Security needed - Quick "In Principle Decision".
- Competitive rates.
- Self Employed and Employed accepted (must have provable income).
- Rate is reflective of risk so APR's will vary.
You can borrow from £5,000 to £25 million secured against your main residential property without affecting your current mortgage.